Monday, July 4, 2011

Random thoughts...

I wake up on a cold morning... I walk up to the window and i realise it has snowed last night. I cannot see anybody on the streets outside, white with last night's snowfall... Everything around me is undisturbed-the trees,the mountains,the river,the sky, the clouds... As if time has stopped still. Nothing moves for a while... not even a leaf... Then the sun comes out and its rays pierce through the clouds lighting up everything around me. I can hear the birds singing, the water flowing, the trees swaying... The warm sunlight caresses my cold skin and the same moment i can feel her standing next to me. I can feel her soft and warm hands hugging me. I look at her and she smiles at me. Her beautiful eyes meet mine and cannot help but smile. The golden sunlight on her face makes her look even more beautiful. I kiss her and i can taste her sweetness, i can breathe her life... She holds me tight and says ' what a beautiful sunrise dear!'
To which I reply ' Not as beautiful as you'...

No comments:

Post a Comment